November 15, 2011

Jadi Sedih

Saya sedang mendengarkan lagu yang membuat saya merasa sedih mendengarnya. Sebenernya saya bingung antara ini lagu cinta atau bukan tapi saya suka lirik dan melodinya. Tidak rumit tapi menghasilkan suatu perasaan yang tidak dapat dijelaskan. Hem oke gue cape nulis dengan bahasa baku. 

I just heard this song, indonesian song. Sung by Bayu Risa and the song called 'Sela'. Its a good song, you must hear it. One of my favorite song for now. The lyrics and melodies are the best. The best part of the song is when it says....
".........disini ku berdiri tegak... kuyakin kamu bahwaku... bisa kirimku kembali.... cukup kau yakini... dan beriku waktu dan beriku sela........"
In english its about...
"I stand here. I believe you could send me back. Thats enough for you to trust and give me time and give me interstice"
Sad isnt it? I first heard this song on Traxfm radio and i fell in love at the first time. I know you curious about the song. Well, im about to give you a shot or maybe hundred shots if you keep repeat it. Here it is, enjoy the song and do not drop your tears okay? Haha

How is it? Feeling some anxiety or sadness? Well been there.